design experiencelow res portfoliohigh res portfoliodownload resume
Field&Flower is a London-based online food subscription company delivering free-range and grass-fed meat and fish across the U.K.
- Conducted bi-weekly creative meetings to review creative content to ensure brand consistency and messaging. Implemented new strategies based on collected marketing reports.
- Achieved a successful partnership promotion with Amazon’s Treasure Truck through designing packaging, landing pages, flyers and product photography that was used across all of Amazon’s creative channels. Promotion sold out within 51 minutes of launch. Field&Flower’s creative collateral incorporated into Amazon’s Treasure Truck brand guidelines for all new vendors.
- Developed A/B testing modules and dynamic content to target select customer groups and gather key data. Charted email data and analytics to identify opportunities to increase sales.
- Competitively priced various printing companies to drive marketing costs down. Submitted and supervised all print orders, accepted delivery and ensured quality control.
- Constructed WordPress landing pages, updated web banners and product imagery. Liaised with web developers on new design layouts for both mobile and desktop applications.
Creative AssistantFeb 2017 - Nov 2017
- Constructed comprehensive email marketing campaigns utilising Dotmailer to launch new products and promote sales.
- Enabled and conducted weekly recipe photography with in-house chef. Composed quality imagery through studio lighting and prop styling for each shoot.
- Designed investment deck and business plan to pitch and deliver field&flower’s crowdfunding goal. Achieved £877,000 investment and overfunded by 16%.
- Assisted campaign manager to create crowdfunding campaign emails to target customers and experienced investors to invest in field&flower.
- Developed all company packaging and printed collateral. Liaised with Operations Manager to develop any special requirements for packaging to adhere to food safety standards.
- Designed and published over 4,000 copies of Herd magazine to promote Christmas sales.
- Developed and executed email marketing strategy plan to achieve record-breaking sales for Christmas.
- Implemented new tradeshow artwork that premiered in leading London and U.K. based food shows including – Taste of London, Kings Cross Canopy Market, BBC Good Food Festival, Foodies Festival London and many more.
- Managed multiple, concurrent projects in different stages. Prioritised items daily and communicated with marketing team daily.
- Maintained records of monthly marketing spend and order frequencies to assist in budgeting and competitive pricing.
Graphic Designer & PhotographerAug 2011 - Aug 2017
Specialising in branding, packaging, tradeshow design, photography, and all other marketing materials. Serving a multitude of U.S. and London-based clients to address their individual brand visions and promote their business growth.
Logos & Branding
Created unique logos to revitalize brand identities, promote innovation, and increase brand recognition. Integrated new logo with all accompanying marketing collateral. Utilized vector programs.
Red Owl Boutique | Urban Agriculture “Home Seed Home” | Kimberly Wahlberg Co. | A.A. Welding & Fabrication
| Hazel & Harmony
Developed product catalogues, often within very limited timelines. Employed InDesign template layouts. Incorporated original product photography. Focused attention on brand consistency and clear messaging.
- Able Hotel Media | Spring 2017, 16 pages.
- Kelim Jewelry | Fall 2016, 27 pages + Supplement | Fall 2015, 147 pages.
- Hazel & Harmony | Winter 2016, 12-pages. | Spring 2016, 12-pages.
- Urban Agriculture | Spring 2017, 16-pages. | Spring 2016, 12-pages.
Designed product packaging using complex typographic layouts for a wide variety of shapes, styles, and materials.
Formats included labels, tags, laser-etched wood, & printed fabrics.
- Urban Agriculture | Grow kit packaging and cocktail kit labels. Garden game rucksacks, boxes, and tags. Infused cocktail ice labels and boxes. Olive oil labels and boxes. Infused tea labels.
- Hazel & Harmony | Collection cards for #BeCentered, #BeEssential, #BeCharmed, #WeAreBrave, Collection cards for Luna & Glimmer. Choker necklace cards. H&H jewelry pouch.
Product Renderings & Presentations
Created realistic product renderings utilising 3D programs and Photoshop techniques. Produced detailed specs for mass production. Developed presentation boards and articulated product highlights.
- Hazel & Harmony | #WeAreBrave charm design rendering.
- Able Hotel Media | Screen rendering. Client presentation & video.
- Urban Agriculture | Cocktail ice and garden rendering. Trader Joe’s grow kit presentation. Bloomingdale’s cocktail kit presentation.
Website Design & Email Marketing
Developed customer email blasts, banners, and social media posts. Improved and maintained e-commerce websites. Liaised with web developers to design pages. Uploaded new product content and customized images. Simplified navigation and content to streamline user experience.
- Urban Agriculture | Oprah’s Favorite Things Campaign | Website development.
- Vasant Designs | NYNOW Tradeshow Campaign | JCK Tradeshow Campaign.
- Kelim Jewelry | InStore Chicago Campaign | JCK Jewelers’ Choice Awards Campaign.
- Kimberly Walhberg Co. | New Partnerships | Seasonal Promotions | Website development.
- Able Hotel Media | Website development.
Designed tradeshow banners and signage. Developed full-scale artwork utilising original lifestyle photography.
Dispatched print-ready files to printing facilities.
- Urban Agriculture | Atlanta Intl. Home & Gift (Second largest gift show in U.S.)
- Hazel & Harmony | NYNOW, 3 seasons (Largest tradeshow in U.S. Northeast)
Advertising & Promotional Materials
Developed printed & digital art for promotional purposes including magazine ads, POP signage, postcards, sell sheets, brochures, business cards, etc.
- Kimberly Wahlberg Co. | Vendor sell sheets | Vendor postcards | Business cards.
- Hazel & Harmony | Stone meaning POP signage | #BeCharmed POP signage. | Color Palettes Signage
- Urban Agriculture | POP signage Holiday Collection & Cocktail Kits
- Kelim Jewelry | Retail Jeweler Magazine Advertisements. Created quarterly. 23,000 distribution | INSTORE Magazine - SMART Jewelry Show. 22,000 distribution | Trifold brochure
Product & Lifestyle Photography
Photographed both isolated product images and lifestyle images. Created original compositions, layered studio lighting, and mass image editing.
Hazel & Harmony | Kelim Jewelry | Cloth/Curios | Able Hotel Media
Senior Graphic Designer & PhotographerMay 2013 - Aug 2016
Chavez for Charity is a give-back jewellery company based in New Jersey with over 3000 retailers nationwide and online direct sales.
Managed multiple, concurrent projects in different stages. Prioritised items daily to consistently meet deadlines. Trained, supervised and provided art direction to junior designer.
Designed and implemented new company logo and graphics motif to establish a recognisable brand for all marketing collateral.
Constructed comprehensive catalogues and packaging to launch new products and promote best-sellers twice annually. Gathered post-season feedback from national representatives to identify opportunities to increase sales.
Photographed product and lifestyle images for online and printed use. Composed quality imagery through jewellery positioning, lighting, and live model direction.
Created weekly email marketing campaigns through Mailchimp and social media.
Prepared print-ready ads for leading gift industry magazines such as Better Homes & Gardens, PRESENT Magazine, The Gift Book, and Gift Shop Magazine.
Rendered jewellery components using 3D programs and delivered specifications for custom fabrication. Includes the unique logo bead that adorns every product by Chavez for Charity.
Collaborated with copywriters and product developers to establish messaging for each collection. Contributed mood boards, mechanical comps, and photography to creative process.
Competitively priced various printing companies to drive marketing costs down by 70% for key printed materials. Submitted & supervised all print orders, accepted delivery, and ensured quality control.
Designed full-scale, tradeshow exhibit artwork for 6 consecutive seasons at NYNow, Fine Line Las Vegas, Portico Collection Dallas, Seattle Gift Show, and Atlanta’s America’s Mart.
Contributed to company-wide efforts in raising over $1,000,000 for charities worldwide.